The Ministers of Ushers at St. Bernardine of Siena are men, women, and young adults whose responsibilities include:
- welcoming the assembly at Masses, assisting in the seating of the assembly, especially for those parishioners with special needs
- taking up the collection
- organizing the communion procession
- distributing the bulletin at the end of mass
- other duties as deemed necessary by the celebrant, liturgy team, or any parish group who needs the assistance of this group.
How Can I Be an Ushers
- Registered parishioner of St. Bernardine of Siena
- Mature demeanor with a willingness to serve fellow parishioners.
- Male or female, of high school age (age 14) or older.
For Further Information
If you have questions about this ministry or wish to be a participating member, contact Donna Forrester at 818-712-9922 or at email email@example.com